Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

And if the 250 step reminder is turned off the game will never be seen .

Sleep is the only goal that can be missed .

Best Answer

I had it set and reached it. I reached everything possible. And still no game. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes! I would love it as a permanent item. I love little challenges. Plus, when I’m bored, I can just play it. 

Best Answer
This should be kept the way it is. If you get the game whenever you like, where is the fun in going for the goal to get it??

-Jamie-

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Best Answer

Exactly @KingsLF it is a fun game making sure all goals are hit so we can play. 

Best Answer

I suggest just adding it, that would be really cool.

@AlvaroFitbit wrote:

@MikelAkaMike It's nice to have you on board! You will get the Fitbit Flight game on your Charge 2 if you have your tracker up to date on its firmware (you do since you have played the game) and hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight. The next day the tracker will start counting from zero and you will need to reach your goals again to get the game. If you would like to have it as a permanent option then please share this on our Feature Suggestion board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Adding it permanently would not be cool, the game is a reward for your daily accomplishment

Best Answer
That’s the thing, my Fitbit does not track everything I do, and it’s not fair. When I am exercising it does not count anything, along with my steps. So, in my opinion yes, it would be pretty cool since my watch does not really track everything.
Macey Rebecca Knight
Best Answer
0 Votes

No matter how I try to complete my goals, it still doesn't pop up on my Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When these fine stats turn green on your Charge 2 you should have the ability to run the game which will show up as another menu item.Screenshot_20181126-084332_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

But it does not come up even though all are green.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this same for Charge 3 as well ? if not can you provide details on the same, Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @aragorn2308 the Charge 3 does not have this feature

Best Answer

Sorry @aragorn2308 the Charge 3 does not have this feature. 

Best Answer

Can some one tell me how to get the Fitbit flight game too

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Daisy1234567 scroll up and read my post above.

I'm hoping you have a Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the game once and it was FUN so I agree with your idea. (If it is a permanent game to where you can turn it on and off then I will keep it on)

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will get the Fitbit Flight game on your Charge 2 if you have your tracker up to date on its firmware (you do since you have played the game) and hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight. The next day the tracker will start counting from zero and you will need to reach your goals again to get the game. If you would like to have it as a permanent option then please share this on our Feature Suggestionboard. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are few ways of doing it. So, you should roll with reboot - my giving you some options. Also, reinstall might help you as well. And maybe might gives you a different option for going for a game experience. Tried it a few week ago and  liked it so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So to get the game, you must reach all of your goals and must have updated the game? Is that right?

Best Answer
0 Votes