Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

Can’t you just make it a permanent game instead of having to do all of the challenges?

Please

🙏

Best Answer

@Mollyjuba123 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community!  Thank you for your idea and sorry for the late reply. You can actually vote for this idea in our Feature Suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always met my daily goals and in the 3 2 year that I have had my fitbit I haven't got the game once

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bro the first time this happened to me was yesterday. I was totally pumped! My highscore so far is 9. But yeah, I really really hope that this can and will become a permanent thing, it is a fun game to play when grounded.

Best Answer
0 Votes
First time I played I got my high score up to 45. Now I can’t get that high. LOL. Also it is fun to play when grounded and I do hope that you can make this a permanent game to have in the settings of the Fitbit app.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

i thought I was dreaming when I had it but it disappeared the next day!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, the fit bit flight won’t go on even if I completely did all of my challenges
Best Answer
0 Votes

all of your goals to 1

Best Answer
0 Votes

the last page on your charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

set all of your goals to 1

Best Answer

yes                     

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone tell me how to get fitbit flight on my Alta HR please or make a way if you can. Please

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know
Best Answer
0 Votes
All you have to do is complete all of your goals that are set on your FitBit!

Macey Rebecca Knight
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is one of the most awesome pieces of motivation that you could give all of us Fitbit users!

Best Answer

Is there any way for me to get the flight game (the flappy Bird game) on my blaze fit bit ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
(For most Fitbits:)
You must complete ALL the achievements on your Fitbit. Go onto the app on your phone to reset your achievements to a lower scale if you are having trouble completing them.

I don’t know if it works on a Fitbit Blaze, but just try it....... trust me it works!! 👍👍

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

So is that a yes or a no

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is a yeeeet (yes)

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! So I was wondering how do I make sure my tracker is up to date? I would like to try to get the game too but I need to know how to do that first. As well as how to set goals for myself? Sorry, I'm new to Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes