Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the step history on the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t find my daily steps history anywhere 😞

It shows daily history for sleep and HR... does it have the same page for steps?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

On phone app, tap 'Steps' to get expandable bar chart at top and listing of each day below.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JMckeaveney Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me  help you with this. Are you having any issues viewing the data (as in the data simply not showing on the app)? Did you follow @JohnnyRow 's instructions, with them you should be able to see the steps on your app but if you are having further issues then feel free to let us know.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is not a choice for "Steps" on the FitBit Inspire 2. I cannot find a history of my steps anywhere on the app.

Best Answer

@MarchforSanity wrote:

There is not a choice for "Steps" on the FitBit Inspire 2. I cannot find a history of my steps anywhere on the app.

Did you even read my post above?

"On phone app, tap 'Steps' to get expandable bar chart at top and listing of each day below."

Screenshot_20220718-104738-370.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, and I don't subscribe to Fitbit Premium.  On my screen I see "Calories" displayed where you show "Steps" on your screen, and I don't see any settings that allow me to change this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap Edit button near top right.  See if other circles are available to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes