Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn timer off on Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

how do I turn the timer off?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

You are welcome.  I had to find my original answer to remind my self how I did it.  Memory loss is unfortunately part of the aging process I guess.  Go well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I stop aa timer

Best Answer

I am new to the Fitbit community. I have tried swiping every which way, no go... I cannot locate the timer in my fit bit app. I didn't start the timer and do not need it. It was in my pocket. how can I get back to my steps displaying

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue (stop the timer) but per the advice here, I don’t have a ‘left button’. Similar to what someone else said, all it allows me to do is scroll through the different info buckets...I can’t get out of the scrolling. My timer has been running for 11 hours uggg!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem but figured out that there is a ‘button’ (doesn’t look like a button) to the left of the screen on the side of the device. Looks like an indent on the left side of the device. That is what all of the other posts are talking about. Push that a few times and it takes you back to the home screen 🤦‍:female_sign:🤷‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes
Cool thanks Shark932, it takes a while, but everything gets easier once you become familiar with the button that doesn’t look like a button, screen single tap, double tap, swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right, and the app too of course. Perhaps we should ask Fitbit to provide a Siri interface on the Fitbit. “Hey Siri, stop timer”. 😂

Des & Linda Howard
Best Answer
0 Votes

All I see is a number and the option to pause/reset the timer, but there's no back button and swiping does nothing. What is this "left button" you speak of?

Best Answer
0 Votes
The left button I mentioned is the physical button on the left side of the
case, not a software button. Hope that helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I can't clear the timer on my fitbit charge 3? I have absolutely no idea what a reset button is other than squeezing both sides of the device. This doesn't clear the timer at all. Just pauses it...and I can not zero it back down? I've tried all the advice given on these questions and it's still going. All it does is put my fitbit to sleep in the end. So I can't see the screen its on 1 hour 30 mins now..and I stopped needing it an hour and 15 mons ago?

Best Answer

So.. replying to myself...which I know seems silly.. might help someone else

After chatting to fitbit help.. it is pause the stopwatch ...and swipe up!! Finally ended the dreaded stopwatch! YAY!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes