Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Nova 3E no notification compatibility

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've recently purchased a Huawei Nova 3E and are having problems receiving call and text notifications through my fitbit charge 2 please help!!! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CooperHodgson Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

I will assist you with your call notifications on your Charge 2 and thank you for responding to @SunsetRunner post and clarifying which phone you have. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @CooperHodgson .  Unfortunately, your phone is not on the list of supported devices. So not all the Fitbit features may be available. Is it updated to at least Android 5.0 or higher? If not, updating it may help.  

Best Answer

My phone is on Android 8.0.0 but in other countries is also known as the Huawei P20 lite? On the list of compatible devices it says that there is a different method for my phone. Please help

Best Answer

@CooperHodgson Welcome! It's nice to have you on board!

I will assist you with your call notifications on your Charge 2 and thank you for responding to @SunsetRunner post and clarifying which phone you have. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already restarted my phone and my fitbit about 10 times but I still can't get it to work and all the permissions are on for the fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CooperHodgson thank you for the update about the troubleshoots you have tried. There are more suggestions in the link I left on my post. Have you tried them? If you haven't then please give them a try.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all the solutions still not really working. but what I have realised is that sometimes I do get a text or call notification but this is very rare. Please help!!!

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have tried all of the solutions but it's still not really working. But I have noticed that sometimes I will get a random text or cal notification but this is rare and not all the time. When I called fitbit support they said it was because my phone isn't compatible yet. Please help!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes