Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't set up or add a Charge 3 to my Fitbit account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to add a new charge 3 to my account but every time I try it kicks me back to the page that says "add a new device" when I choose charge 3 and click it sends me back to the same spot again and again

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Seagurl. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the steps you've tried prior to posting. If the inconvenience persists, I'd recommend trying the suggested troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

On a side note, please make sure that you're trying to set up your Charge 3 using a compatible mobile device or tablet. Note that the Fitbit App works well with any mobile device or tablet that meets the requirements listed here.  

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Seagurl. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the steps you've tried prior to posting. If the inconvenience persists, I'd recommend trying the suggested troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

On a side note, please make sure that you're trying to set up your Charge 3 using a compatible mobile device or tablet. Note that the Fitbit App works well with any mobile device or tablet that meets the requirements listed here.  

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer