Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want Pickleball in the activities list.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like pickleball to be on the tracking activities list...any one else agree?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

A warm welcome to the Forums @Renurb. Actually, there's already a request about this. I recommend checking the Pickleball - Add to Activities request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Hi..are you a pickleball player?  I would like to see fitbit add pickleball to their activity list for tracking.
From Colorado,Renurb  (Sharon)

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

@Renurb Remember that you can also manually log this activity (following @Mcore's suggestions here) and you can use any online calorie calculator to know the amount of calories burned through this activity.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Pickleball is one of the most popular sports in America. It needs to be on the list!!!

Best Answer

Pickleball is getting popular every day. I wish the admin gave a little time to add this beautiful sport in activities.

Best Answer

Not every one plays Pickleball. It would be near impossible to list all the exercises people do.

Use work out mode on your device. Set up a custom activity and then when it syncs rename it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@kennethpotts A warm welcome to our Community! Thank you for your suggestion. You can share it in our Feature suggestions board so other members can vote for it. Still @WendyB has a good point in which it would be impossible to list all of the existing sports and you can use the workout mode on your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

It is fairly inane to me that I am not enabled to create my own activity, even if it is as simple as copying an existing "template" like Tennis and naming it to anything I want like "Pickleball". Further, if the application systems are this ridged I would suggest that applicable design decisions were woefully short sighted. It didn't have to be this way, IMHO.

Otherwise, doing manual log posting for non-pre-defined activities (or alternative calorie data acquisition) is not an acceptable suggestion to me and would only serve to provide an annoyance for using the watch instead of being an enjoyable experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also want the same and was looking for a solution. Pickleball certainly a very popular sport now which is growing tremendously. Thank you, OP for highlighting this up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a bigger issue than there being a static PB pick in activities. The system must be flexible enough for user defined activities of any stripe. It was said no one can anticipate all the things that people will do. Agreed, even more reason we should be able to define them ourselves.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dave_Demase  If you go to the Activities page on the web and scroll down to the bottom there is a create New activity

Use this to create what ever you want. When doing the exercise use workout mode. When it sync rename it the the ones you created

It would be near impossible to add all the activities people do so this is why Workout mode was created

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer