Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS a app asking me to log in again and wont recognise password

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am sick of periodically having the Fitbit app forget who I am and not recognise me when I try to login again. Intermittent issue, not at my end. I need to sync a workweek hustle and am sick and tired of the various random Fitbit platform issues. I am walking a marathon tomorrow and there will be a Fitbit in the bin if I can’t use connected GPS

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Joolsiam, it's great to see you around the forums! Woman Very Happy There is currently an issue where users are reporting having to log in continuously, updates are being posted in this thread.

If you cannot log into your Fitbit app after entering the password, try using the Fitbit.com online dashboard to see if you keep getting the same error message.

Let me know if there's something else I can assist you with. Thanks for your patience while our team works on a fix.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happens to me a lot ,also when they say need to update app ,getting fed of of this now 

Best Answer
0 Votes