Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase icon sizes on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it possible to amend the settings so that the Charge 3 displays one larger icon at a time rather than the 2 at a time that I currently have? An increased icon size would be beneficial to those of us who need to wear reading glasses to see the small dual icons on screen. If it's not possible currently, is there plans to roll this functionality out in future updates?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @JayGee1970, it's great to see you around.

I think it would be great a great option to have in the Charge 3. Upon checking our feature suggestions board, I noticed that you have already shared this idea with us "Increase icon size to have one larger icon on screen at a time" and hope it can be taken into consideration.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just purchased the Charge 3 and had I known that the font would've been so small I would not have purchased. I see that these complaints are from 2 years ago. Any plans to amend the model?? Impossible to see without reading glasses. 

Best Answer

Yes, please, Fitbit, update this tracker with larger icons. My Charge 2, even though it has a smaller screen has easier to read icons. My wife bought this, and had I known things were so small I wouldn’t have wanted her to purchase it.

Best Answer
0 Votes