Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info too faint and too small on Charge 3 screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not all Fitbit customers are below the age of 40 and able to read the display easily.

I love my Fitbit but for a lot of info I have to get a magnifying glass out to read it as the text is so dim and small.  The exercise part is another prime example.  Who wears reading glasses in a dark room when they exercise?

I find this supper irritating especially with notifications. The only thing it is good for is knowing you have had one and vaguely the source.  It would be much better if the display had a scrolling screen with basic info like the title or first line and the sender in larger brighter text I then know if I need to get the phone out or if it is urgent.

Thanks for the good work that have done in making the Fitbit better whilst I have been a customer addressing this problem could make it great.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@johnwestfield Thanks for being part of our Community! 

Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 screen is too dim and difficult to read. Please check the brightness settings on the tracker itself. Also make sure the tracker isn't in the Sleep or Do not Disturb mode by long pressing its button. You can also share your ideas on how to improve our products in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exists so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes