Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a service center in Bangalore IndiaR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, The strap for my HR charge just came off, is there a service center In bangalore , India ?

if not how can I replace the strap ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @PrashanthC. It's great to have you here. I'm sorry to hear about your damage Charge HR wristband. Fitbit has a warehouse in Thane, Maharashtra. Please get in touch with Customer Support. They will let you know what can be done. 

Hope to see you around more often. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Is there a contact number available as the number published there is no one
answering the same

--
Regards,

Prashanth Chowdappa
Best Answer

@PrashanthC You can call 000-800-100-4540, between the hours of 10am ~ 8pm IST. Here is the email to reach them directly: support-india@fitbit.com

Catch you later. Robot LOL

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer

@EdsonFitbit

I tried reaching out the mentioned contact number several times but nobody bothers to pick the call.

@PrashanthC 

Could you please help me to fix my fitbit. I've got the same strap problem with my chargeHR.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no display on my Charge HR . There is a gap seen in the strap. Pls let me know  whom to contact. Purchase date 23rd Feb 1016.

No reply from 0800 100 4540.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 

my Fitbit HR strap is worn out and in a bad shape

where can I buy a replacement strap ? Is there a center in india ? 

Best Answer

Same issue for me. Need to change the strap - as the strap is having bubbles and comes off. 

Is it possible to fix a new wrap? 

If yes, where can I buy and get it fixed?

Best Answer
hi, so i received this product last year and i had gifted this to my friend. he was not in fitness all this while so he opened it today and i see only the leather strap is there. no device. so for strap i paid 9999Rs. Because it was a gift so i didn't open it because gifts are to be given unopened. and now TataCliq guys asked me to contact you guys. Can you please help because it is embarrassing to hear from the person whom i gifted fitbit that there is no the most important thing in fitbit which was gifted Can you please help Thanks Manu
Best Answer

I am also facing similar issue of no display and gap in strip. Any service center in Bangalore ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey I bought this Fastract Fit-bit watch from Amazon. In the initial days watch was working fine nowadays it automatically goes into night mode which is very irritating kindly let me noe how to overcome this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Prashanth, did you find a solution to the problem? I am facing the same situation now, my strap portion is coming off the edge of the display.. wondering if there is a way to get this fixed..

Thanks

Shaheen

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody, thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@Shaheen_S There are no Fitbit stores available to fix Fitbit products, however in order to help you, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check out your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit isn’t turning on can u help me with wat to do 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vijetha Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I would recommend following our troubleshooting steps to resolve charging issues on this link. If this doesn't help, please let me know if you have a Fitbit Charge HR or a different Tracker.

Keep on stepping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Fitbit Charge 2.It was working all right till last month when I had to go out of station for a fortnight. It was not being charged while I was away. When I returned, I found that there was no green light coming from the back of the device. I tried to charge. It was not charging. I cannot use it any longer.

How can I get this fixed? I am in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Can you help?

Thanks

Ram

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ramsub Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

If you haven't done it already, please be so kind to perform a restart to your Fitbit Charge HR by following these steps. If this doesn't work, please clean the charging contacts using the instructions in How do I clean my tracker?

If your Tracker starts charging again, please follow these steps:

- Turn the heart rate off (devices > heart rate) and sync

- If you had the heart rate on auto turn it on instead and sync

- Finally, turn the heart rate auto and sync

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

The strap of my Fitbit charge HR 2 has come off and it doesn't stay fixed, no matter what I do. Where can I get it serviced in Bangalore?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am in bangalore for 2 weeks and I forgot charger for my FITBIT Charge 2 back home in hyderabad. Can anyone help me out with the charger for 1 day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Saurabh,

You could call their customer support at 000 800 100 4540.

They are generally prompt.

Best Answer
0 Votes