Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a service center in Bangalore IndiaR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, The strap for my HR charge just came off, is there a service center In bangalore , India ?

if not how can I replace the strap ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Abchddjsksbdbdebsksksdbxbxb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ,

I also have the same Issue. My fitbit is not starting. when i charge i see the charging meter. In the app it says charge 100%, the moment i remove it, then i get it black.

Mine is Charge HR model and tried all troubleshooting but no luck. Please suggest what needs to be done. 

I am in India and in Chennai

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sir for how many long days you are using Fitbit charge . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Ramsub @I have the charge 2 & facing the same problem. Was your issue resolved ? If yes how ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, my Fitbit Versa lite isn't updating. Please suggest some alternate methods, i have tried restarting, re-pairing, nothing has been useful for now. Kindly suggest.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, i am planning to purchase fitbit versa 2 from amazon.com . Will the warranty be covered if its used in india . Does it have international warranty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit versa is showing the fitbit logo on its screen while charging,but vanishes once it's off charger.still can't switch it on after 5 hours of charge.How to resolve it??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi team,
I brought Fitbit vera lite version an year before. I used for some 5 months. Later I didn't use. When I try to charge the device and tried restarting now, no response. Please do check and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes

You get plenty of fitbit type of straps for much cheaper and are more durable than the fitbit straps, They come in all colors and look exactly the same as the original fitbit strap. They easily last for more than a year, I wear my fitbit all the time except in the night, when I remove it for charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They have given me a rank. what  is the use of rank, my fit bit has stopped working for the last 4 days. It starts after getting charged and shows empty immediately within 2 seconds. I tried holding the button for 4 seconds to see the fitbit icon, it comes, and again I charge it, and it gets fully charged, but it again starts showing empty battery after 2 seconds. I wrote to the Fitbit team, where they again only suggested what I had already done, many times. 

They just say, they don't have any service center in any part of the world, and they keep sending me emails saying I should buy their latest product. 
 I have read so many complaints from customers in the various forums, but there is no reply helping anybody. Every watch company always has some service center in all major cities all  over the world. And Fitbit is not cheap, that one can just throw the old one without being sure that it can no longer work.
We are all fed  up getting lured into purchasing Fitbit without knowing that they had no service center, no place to seek any kind of help or relief, except the useless forums which are full of people with various complaints and problems only.
It's really shameful of the Fitbit team to go around trying to sell their products to people who have approached them for solution, it is just like throwing oil in the already burning fire
Rama Ananth,
(a former Fitbit user of Charge 2 for 5 years. A 62 year old women, who is a fitness freak/ Instructor for 27 years: well this is the respect and response I get from the fitbit team. They should change their name to Fit For Nothing.)
Best Answer

Some what similar problem,  only difference is I am a regular user of fitbit. I have tried the advise given by the Fitbit team long before I contacted them. Now I am stuck with a fitbit  which is not working, and they keeps sending me emails to check  out their latest products. Why would i check something that has nor service centers to handle all the complaint. Not  only in  India, but all over the world it is a common complaint that there is no authorised service center to service their very expensive product. I would be a fool to look into their new products. I pray they soon close down their company. I am really disgusted with their response.

Rama

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can they even sell a product which can't be repaired?  After 1 year, if you u face an issue, u have to throw into dustbin.

We should take them to consumer court in India

Best Answer

None of ur solution works !!! I have 2 watches of Fitbit charge 2 which has all of a sudden stopped working !! 

Dint know u guys dint have a service centre .. y do v pay 15k for Fitbit watches for it to stop working in a year with no solution from ur end 

Best Answer

I have a similar problem with my Fitbit charge 2 .

The green light at the back of my Fitbit charge2 is not showing anymore and the display is also gone.
I tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the support guide, despite which it's not functioning. How can I get my Fitbit charge2 up and running?
Since it's not under warranty, I am not eligible to get a replacement. It's very unfortunate to see the divide conk off so soon, with a very few years of purchase. Not worth the money spent.,

So what am I supposed to do with my Fitbit Charge 2, within a few years of purchase? Just junk it? Imagine, there is no service, no repair and I understand nothing can be fixed, and the suggestion from customer support after trying troubleshooting steps is sorry, we can't help if it doesn't work, just dispose of it safely .

Best Answer

Exactly, pay 15k for devices that cant be serviced. And one fine day , they silently stop working. And we have no clue of what can be done

Best Answer