Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to sync with Tanita scale?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Tanita scale, but I am getting fed up with having to manually enter my weight and body fat into my Fitbit dashboard. Is there a way to upload a spreadsheet manually enter a whole set of data at one time?

Thanks

Steven Wheeler

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around, @swheeler.

Regarding your inquiry, no, there isn't an option to sync with Tanita Scale. The only scales that are compatible with Fitbit are the Aria Air and Aria 2, you can find them at our store.

If you want to share your ideas with our team, I recommend visiting our feature suggestions board.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response.

What about the other part of my question?

"Is there a way to upload a spreadsheet manually to enter a whole set of data at one time?"

Best Answer

I appreciate your participation in the Community, @swheeler.

Regarding your inquiry, below is a screenshot with the information you can export.

Export.PNG

For more information, you can check the article: How do I export my Fitbit account data?.

Let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had 2 Fitbit scales. Both stopped working. Fitbit not able to help. So bought a Tanita body composition scale. I love it. So much more functionality than the Aria. But also frustrated that I have to enter my data manually onto Fitbit and only weight and %bodyfat - none of the other metrics Tanita has. Really disappointing. If I it weren’t for the tracker itself I wouldn’t stick around. 

Best Answer

I think the question was about IMPORTING the data collected by Tanita into Fitbit, not EXPORTING the data from Fitbit.

Best Answer