Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there way to eliminate the Water Tile in the PC Windows 10 App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the Windows 10 PC app, not any phone of any type.  Is there a way to just make the water tile disappear?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Curmudgeon10, nice to see you around. Thanks for the help @Odyssey13.

That's a really good questions, you can personalize your Fitbit Dashboard on Windows 10 app by looking for the little pencil on the corner, depending on what version you're using it should be in the upper or lower right. Then just select the tiles you want to have and save changes.

fitbit1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Curmudgeon10 

Go to your Dashboard. Run your mouse over the water tile and you'll see the little gear icon (lower left) which you should click. Another window pops up and allows you to remove the tile.

To the upper left of the page is a square made of nine smaller squares. Click on it and you see the various tiles you can choose to add to the dashboard.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Your method is not applicable to the Fitbit Windows 10 APP --- the one that runs on the PC.  The "gear" you speak of does not appear on that APP.  If you log in to the Fitbit website, you can get the gear, and manage the tiles.  I've used the method you speak of to configure that Dashboard the way I want.  However, on the Windows 10 APP that runs of the PC, I cannot figure out how to do the same thing.

Best Answer

Ok, I'll notify a moderator and see if they can give you a better response. I'm still on Windows 8.1.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Curmudgeon10, nice to see you around. Thanks for the help @Odyssey13.

That's a really good questions, you can personalize your Fitbit Dashboard on Windows 10 app by looking for the little pencil on the corner, depending on what version you're using it should be in the upper or lower right. Then just select the tiles you want to have and save changes.

fitbit1.jpg

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks!!  I have no idea why I overlooked that.

Best Answer

Hi @Curmudgeon10! You're welcome. It is always a pleasure take care of our happy Fitbitters. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Cat Tongue

Best Answer