Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just out of curiosity, music on wristband?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you actually hear it? Or do those that have music... is there a port for a headset? How does the whole music on your wristband work? I'm just trying to figure out why people would pay so much extra have music on a watch. I guess it's the same thing is text messages and phone messages and phone ringing and things like that. How does it work for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

The tracker does not make any sound itself.  It transmits the music via Bluetooth.  The idea is to have bluetooth headsets to receive the music.  I guess it could go to bluetooth speakers, too, but lose the mobility.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ooohhh I see. Okay I did not know that that's why I couldn't figure out how
it worked. So there's really no difference then listening for having music
on your phone correct? Thank you very much
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kuffs wrote:
Ooohhh I see. Okay I did not know that that's why I couldn't figure out how
it worked. So there's really no difference then listening for having music
on your phone correct? Thank you very much

If you mean playing music on phone through phone's speaker, there is a big difference in that only you hear it and you get full separation stereo sound.

If you mean playing music on your phone via bluetooth headset, they are similar, but you could, for instance, go for a run or walk or do yardwork without phone and still listen to music.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Kuffs do you have a charge tracker, if so then you will not be able to control music on the phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes