Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Larger font options on all screens on Charge2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the fact I can crank up the font on my charge 2 to take up the whole screen.  It makes it so I don't need reading glasses to see the time.    Why can't we do that with every screen, or make a setting called "old and blind"  that dramatically expands the font on every screen.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around the Community @justanothergaryWoman Very Happy Nice suggestion let me say! 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion Board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. 

I was digging into this amazing board and I could find the idea "Increase the font size on the Charge 2" that another member has already created. If you find it similar of what you'd like to implement, you can vote for the idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

If you have any questions, let me know! Smiley Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

It's great to see you around the Community @justanothergaryWoman Very Happy Nice suggestion let me say! 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is our Feature Suggestion Board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. 

I was digging into this amazing board and I could find the idea "Increase the font size on the Charge 2" that another member has already created. If you find it similar of what you'd like to implement, you can vote for the idea and add your comments. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

If you have any questions, let me know! Smiley Very Happy

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thanks for the feedback!

gary

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @justanothergary!  Woman Very Happy Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Enjoy the rest of your day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I increase the font size for all aspects of the Fitbit Charge 2?  Want all features to be larger?  Thanks!

Best Answer

As the posts earlier in this thread pointed out,  the only screen that you can have a larger font on is the Clock Display.  You can add your vote to the suggestion to do more by following the directions in MarreFitBit's post above or Rich's link below. There have been 105 votes already.

Best Answer

Vote here

Best Answer

Thank you CBWilsha for your response. It would be nice to increase the font size on steps. I am able to read the time easiky. Leslie

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I can’t change the font on steps and can’t read it I am looking for other step trackers that I can read. It’s a shame because I just bought this one. I had 4 other older versions of Fitbit and loved them. Unfortunately the bands wear our and break or in this weeks case fell off and I lost it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please tell me the steps of changing font size on the watch sceen? 

People says, they ve done it but no one explained how, I couldnt find anthing on the Fitbit site either. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

What’s the point of that feature suggestion board

Best Answer
0 Votes

how you changed the font size for the clock screen? tell us the you did please. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Justanothergary.

Did ever find away to increase font size?  I specifically want see my heart rate while working out without reading glasses.

Moderator Edit: Removed personal info

Best Answer