Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost battery dead how to find?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I lost my Fitbit Charge and the battery is dead what is the best way to find it? I already tried Lightblue Explore and that didn't work.
Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hi @melaniepham 

If you think you lost it watching a movie, it could have been swept up later that evening. Look in your car or possibly in your purse. It's hard to know where it went and in a theater, someone may have picked it up. Sorry, finding it may be a matter of luck at this point. Once the battery dies, it's not possible to locate it by setting a silent alarm or syncing it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Also @melaniepham  Did you check with the theater? Maybe someone turned it in and they put it in Lost and found. Its worth a try

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

i left mine at my friends house and the battery is dead and she looked everywhere and could not find it it had last synced at 7:31 but we couldn't remember where we were

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LucyFerrell0626  if the battery is dead, there is no way to find your Fitbit unless your friend finds it while looking around the place. If it was still syncing, you could set a silent alarm and hope it would rattle against something. Maybe it will still turn up in an odd place. Hope so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost mine when I got it against a wall I checked near that place and it's not there what do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Lost_brandon  if you can still sync, you're within 25 feet of the Fitbit. You able to sync? Set a silent alarm, a series of them and listen for it.

Best Answer
It doesn't work it's been lost for a month now and it's definitely in my
room I think it's dead
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lost_brandon  just look around your room and you might find it. These devices are small enough to sneak in the strangest places in a room.Keep looking and good luck.

Best Answer
Thank you for your email
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, our friend is missing and was wearing a fitbit, it still shows it's full battery, Is there where we can pin point last location??? 

Best Answer

@Pingvini2020  this is a matter for law enforcement. They would need to be the ones to contact Fitbit directly about this. Not all Fitbit devices have GPS enabled, so it's hard to know just what information may be obtained. If your friend had a cell phone, chances are that would work out faster as those have chips in them for location. Hope your friend is found safe.

Best Answer

Right! Wtf? 

Best Answer

I was wondering exactly the same thing!! If it can show the % of charge left, it has to know where it is?!?! Right?

Best Answer
0 Votes