Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost battery dead how to find?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I lost my Fitbit Charge and the battery is dead what is the best way to find it? I already tried Lightblue Explore and that didn't work.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Hdjdjjdj Welcome to our Community! Try looking near your home, maybe the front yard or inside. You could have also left it at the office/work place. Although missing trackers aren't covered by Fitbit's warranty I suggest you contact our Support Team to see what options they may have for you.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Welcome to the forums @Hdjdjjdj

If your battery is dead, there is no way to find it. Since the app didn't help you, not much can be done. When did it last sync?

Maybe check in your car and around places at home you haven't looked at. One person found their Fitbit in the side of their car door.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Hdjdjjdj Welcome to our Community! Try looking near your home, maybe the front yard or inside. You could have also left it at the office/work place. Although missing trackers aren't covered by Fitbit's warranty I suggest you contact our Support Team to see what options they may have for you.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Ok thank you both. I think it is in my house so much help both of you! I just emailed the support team thank you again.
Best Answer

@Hdjdjjdj a while back I read a post where someone lost their device and found it much later inside some bedding. Don't lose hope. Sometimes the Fitbit is just resting up until it's charged up and ready to count your steps.

Best Answer

The last time my Fitbit synced was about a year ago 

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the forums @salty0123 

You lost your Fitbit over a year ago or you want to get it working after a year of not using it? You'd want to do a restart of the device and charge it up.

Let us know what you need.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m trying to find it.. it has a dead battery and I have no clue where it is.. I tore apart my room to find it but I can’t 😕

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@salty0123   with a dead battery, the only thing you can do is to look around until you locate it. These devices can get in the strangest places. Check the inside of your car, inside of a cabinet, underneath the bed or nightstand and so on. They are small and can hide.

Best Answer
AHHHHHH I GON DIE

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@salty0123   you lost it a year ago? If you could remember when you last saw it, last took it off the wrist to shower or charge it up - that might help you recall where it was.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I remember is was in a pocket in a backpack but it must have fell out 😞

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @salty0123let me give you a warm Welcome to our Community. Many thanks @Odyssey13 for your assistance. 

I'm sorry to hear about your lost tracker. Like Alvaro I recommend you to contact our Support Team. I've opened a case with they for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon. They will let you know about the options available for you.

I'll be around if you need anything else. Have a nice weekend!   

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

When l went to sync my Fitbit is when l couldn't find it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved houses around a year and a half ago, and I’ve been looking and looking for my Fitbit. I’ll try looking for it again. But what if I can’t find it at all?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cdogbois 

Were you able to find your Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hopehv 

If the battery has died on your Fitbit, it's going to be a matter of hunting and finding it the old fashioned way. It may not be easy, especially after a move. Try to remember when you last had the device and where you may have packed it when moving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So your great advice is to remember what she did a year ago?! Do you remember what you were doing January 20th 2018? No because no one can? Wow!!! No surprise there 

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the forums @Tata4ever 

I've known some people who have remarkable memories and you never know what might prompt someone to remember a past event. Sometimes even a small thing will jog a memory and help someone. You never know.

So, which Fitbit did you get and how are you doing?

Best Answer

you're lucky, last time my fitbit was synched, before it had died was during the time I was viewing a film. I remember wedging my arm into the back chair gap and then next minute the Charge 2 is disappeared from my wrist. I only realised this until i arrived home, and when coming back to attempt to retrieve it, the chairs had mysteriously looked extremely different and a gap between the bottom and back of the chair had been wedged closed? I am struggling to think of placed other than that place. Any tips?

Best Answer
0 Votes