Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main goal is steps, but that's not what is displaying

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my main goal set as Steps, but the display shows Active Minutes.  I can successfully change my main goal to anything else, and it syncs and displays, but when I set it to Steps, I always get Active Minutes. 

I have searched the forum and have done things that were posted by other moderators, but I still get Active Minutes as my goal.   I have uninstalled the FitBit app from all other devices, I've restarted my Charge 2, and it still goes back to Active Minutes. 

Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yep, I did that - it still did not work.

However, I do think I found the problem.  While I had "Steps" as my Main Goal, I discovered that on the web there's a setting called Tap Display.  Tap Display had Active Minutes as the top display, and Steps as the second one.  I put Steps at the top, and voila! it worked.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried setting it through the web? Fitbit.com - the setting gear top right - blaze 

Then sync the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, I did that - it still did not work.

However, I do think I found the problem.  While I had "Steps" as my Main Goal, I discovered that on the web there's a setting called Tap Display.  Tap Display had Active Minutes as the top display, and Steps as the second one.  I put Steps at the top, and voila! it worked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is this ‘Tap Display’ located?  I’ve re-set from both iPhone and computer site and re-synced several times — but I still can’t get a display for steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got my steps displayed — but I think it was simply a lucky set of frustrated button pushing.

Best Answer
0 Votes