Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 2 is not longer syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At least twice a day I have to uninstall then reinstall my fitbit app because it has stopped syncing. Does anyone know why and how I can rectify the problem? Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

Welcome to the Forums @Mitsykitsy! This is definitely pretty weird. You shouldn't be uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone to sync your Charge 2. Let me ask you something, are you getting some type of error while trying to sync? In the meantime, please try the following to fix syncing issues: 

- Restart your Charge 2

- Follow these tips to fix syncing issues with Android devices

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Thanks, I will
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I will 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @MitsykitsyCat Happy Yes, give it a try and let me know if that works! I will appreciate the update. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been following this path for the past 3 weeks in a row, and my tracker will sync for a couple of days, and then stop again. 3 weeks in a row! This is frustrating 😞

Best Answer

Has your sync problem been fixed. I'm having the same problems with my charge 2 last update 2days ago keep turning Bluetooth off restarting but nothing just sync when it wants too days later.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still having almost daily sync issues 😞
Best Answer

Hi I rang customer support went through some trouble shooting problems with them it's sorted out for now. Give them a call

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issues - the bar on top goes about 1/3 across the iPhone and then disconnects.  Frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex2 isn’t syncing properly

Best Answer

Worked for a few days, back to not syncing.  Don't know why it says that issue was solved, it hasn't been solved!

Best Answer

Hello,

I have the same problem. I've read this thread and but the problem has not been resolved. Turning a device on and off is not a solution. Has Fit Bit properly addressed the issue yet?  

Please share!

Thank you.

- m

Best Answer
My fit bit still has same problem xx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

My Charge 2 says I have not synced lately.  How do I do that?  

Best Answer

Sorry don’t know x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have u worked out how to sync it? Mine did it once and won't do it again

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I didn’t it just started working again on its own x

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the new Fitbit versa. It sanc for a few days too. Now nothing for the third day. When I pull down to sinc it says (looking) this is very annoying! Did yours get fixed? I even tried to reinstall the Fitbit app.:(((

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issue with my new versa. It did sinc for two days then stopped! This is extremely annoying. It shows up on my fitbit(steps) that’s it. Help!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes