Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 2 is not longer syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At least twice a day I have to uninstall then reinstall my fitbit app because it has stopped syncing. Does anyone know why and how I can rectify the problem? Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25
Mine was ok after reinstalling x

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The fastest "bandaid" fix I've found when mine won't sync (which is almost daily, and sometimes more than once a day!) is to go into my phone settings, Apps, Application Manager, FitBit.  Click the Force Stop button.  Then I click on Storage and Clear Cache.  We shouldn't have to do this all the time.  Fitbit needs to fix the issue. I've followed all the other advice for getting it to sync, including the information about Android Phones (I have a Samsung Galaxy Note5), but bottom line, FitBit has an issue with their app (in my opinion!). 

Best Answer
 Thanks all. It's been Syncing well lately

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this problem now too.  The only way I can get it to sync is to uninstall the app, turn off then on my phone, turn off then on my ionic.  Daily PITA!

I was hesitant to stick with FitBit after my surge bands kept breaking (a known problem they said, but what are we going to do?) but was assured the updates for the Ionic worked out the bugs...total let down.  If the next update doesn't resolve this daily hassle I'm send it back.  Nothing but hassles from day one...discolored band that I was told was "normal wear and tear" to daily uninstalling and turning things on and off just to sync?  I wouldn't think a few swims with it would discolor a band given the product is made for swimming...the athletic band no less...It appears the sync issues go back to October for some of these posts and here was are in June with it still not resolved.  Disappointed and unimpressed!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a Fitbit charge 2 from a gal online. Now it won’t sync

Best Answer
0 Votes

ry to hear this. .  I heard from verizon the problem lays with the i-phone updates.....I used to get a message stating I need to install update. It wouldn't work:( very sad! I will try to uninstall it on my phone and see. I willl turn it off too...thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes