Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 2 is stuck with the Fitbit logo and this: 2 22.55.02

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help! My Fitbit it is dead apart from the Fitbit logo and the number 22.55.02 . Have tried to restart and it’s been charging but there is no life in it. Please help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Hey @San01, welcome to the forums! Thanks for trying to restart your Charge 2. Beside that, I'd like you to wait until the battery of your Fitbit drain out and the screen is completely dead. Then please plug your tracker into the charging cable, perform a restart and wait util it is totally charged. If still stuck after that, let me know! 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

My Fitbit Charge 2 only displays the 22.55.02 along with the logo. Please help

Best Answer

I had the same problem and emailed Fitbit direct. Eventually they had to send me a new tracker. All sorted within a couple of days and received my new tracker within 5 days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KWeary, welcome to the Community! Cat Happy If your Charge seems to be stuck with the Firmware version and the Fitbit logo, and not responding to anything else, I suggest you to restart it and if that doesn't work, try to set it up as a new device and let me know how it goes! 

@San01, thanks for that update. I know that our Customer Support is the best of the best so sound pretty cool that they have sent you a new tracker as a replacement. 🙂 

Have a nice day, guys! 

Best Answer

My charge 2 is stuck on 22.55.02. I let it drain to zero and the charged it and restarted and it's still stuck on the same thing, 22.55.02

Please help

Thank you

Best Answer

Hey @LennyMonroe, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Thanks for trying some tips to try to fix this issue with your Charge 2 that seems to be stuck. Beside of those steps, I'd like you to set it up as a new device by following these instructions: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon User-added image
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

Hello - I am having an identical problem which started this past week.

When I perform reset I end up with 22 55 02 on my Charge 2 screen. I fail to pair with my Windows 10 laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Windows 10 Fitbit app without any change. I have turned bluetooth on and off numerous times with all other bluetooth devices working fine. I removed my original Charge 2 from my account and attempted to Setup a New Device but the screen of my Fitbit never lit up (either w/out and with the charge cable) and the Fitbit app failed to make any connection.

What has changed?  How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Malcolmian, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate you have taken the time to try to fix this issue with your Charge 2 that seems to be stuck. I'd like you to also try to set up your Charge 2 and update it's firmware but this time using a compatible mobile device.

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

OK.  I have tried to set up my Charge 2 as a new device on both my wife's MacBook Pro and an iPhone.  The setup routine is getting hung up because it can not pair with my Charge 2.  On my Windows 10 laptop bluetooth can "see" the Charge 2 but fails repeatedly to "pair".  On the MacBook Pro and the iPhone, bluetooth does not even "discover" the Charge 2, even after numerous resets of the Charge 2.  I am continually frustrated by the quality of the FitBit product and the absence of a simple and common solution to what appears to be a prevalent problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm so disappointed with mine, same issue as yours, just dead won't charge won't connect and won't re-set

Best Answer

Hi 

i has to contact Fitbit online and they sent me a new one in the post 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for the information
Best Answer
0 Votes

i have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup.  I have the same issue.  I have tried everything that is here and it will not work.  Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Please contact fitbit directly who are the only ones who can assist you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep - similar over here too....... Ergh

Best Answer
0 Votes

I give up... done everything... bye bye fitbit… been with you guys since 2015

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the same problem, where it was stuck on the fitbit logo/full charged battery symbol (even though I know the battery isn't charged).  I tried resetting, and that fixed the problem for the first couple times, but then it would die randomly (black screen, no display) and eventually the reset trick stopped working and will only display the fitbit logo/full charged battery symbol when plugged in.

Now, the reset doesn't do anything, it just goes back to the original screen.  Unfortunately, my fitbit is out of warranty, so I don't think a replacement will be covered anymore...  Bummer...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. No help from Fitbit- basically said I was SOL. Tried resetting, tried reinstalling, tried restarting, tried changing bluetooth, etc. etc. no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes