Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 display isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I would appreciate any help. My Fitbit charge 3 stop working for some reason. More precisely was on and off for a bit and after that doesn't work, sometimes shows the green light but mostly not.

Since the end of September, there were not any updates, my phone does not find my Fitbit at all.

I have tried few things/advice I find here and on other websites but nothing seems to works.

I tried while was on the charge down the button for 8 sec, 15 sec, or repeatedly 7-8 sec. Tried to change the clock face but as the phone do not find my Fitbit I couldn't do it.try to update but, again because the Fitbit was not seen by my phone same result. I also tried to uninstall my app from the phone completely and reinstalled again, same results, almost dead. I bought it last year from Argos in order to monitor my heartbeat as I'm very ill. 

What do I suppose! to do?

Thank you in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Sylviana27 Thanks for stopping by! 

Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 isn't working and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Also hope that your condition is stable and lets see how we can get your tracker back on track. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue as Sylviana27 can you tell me if you have resolution for the problem my use name is manyl.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@manyl I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 3 screen. In you case I would ask you to try restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Thank you very much.My Fitbit works now by following your advices.Regards,Sylvia SSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much,  I sort it following your advice.

I was so sure will not gona work again, I start looking for a Charge 4. 

Thank you for saving my money.

Kind regards,

Sylviana

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm back here. Was working only from yesterday until today around 2 pm. I notice it start to vibrate very short and persistent, after phone sync with Fitbit then no works again. This time is different, very long vibration in or out of the charger. One time shows me the battery low, I put it in charge for 5 hours, the same thing.

I try the things I was advised by the Fitbit team to do but sometimes do nothing, sometimes very long vibration but anytime nothing on the screen. I try to change the clock face, still nothing.The screen is only black shows noting.

Any idea what other else can I do?

Thank you!

Best Answer

How do I get a ticket with the support team? I have the same issue and have left a similar question on these forums 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've also been experiencing the DIM and now a BLANK screen. The Charge # is on the cable connection to the computer and fully charged. I've tried the reset procedure that you suggested for Syliava27 however, my Charger 3 only vibrates but the screen has not changed from BLANK or lit up. My used name is DSmurf.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried items 1-5 with no success I took the device to the store of purchase and the salesperson followed the same process with no result. The model is 4124448 Versa black aluminium and the serial No is 202AF7BESBOA

Best Answer
0 Votes