Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 doesn't sync and screen is not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently upgraded my huawei Y6 to a P30 lite and despite numerous attempts I cannot get it to pair with my charge 3.

Ive forced stopped the fitbit app and tried again and again with no success. 

In addition shortly after purchasing the screen pixellated to such a point that I can't even see the time on it!

If I can't sync it as a fitness wearable as well as not being able to use it as a watch then I'm confused as to what I've spent my money on!?! 

The tracker is approximately 12 months old and has always been glitch which I just put up with but reading other posts, it seems an issue with charge 3's in general? 

Any advice on resolving these problems gratefully received! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @GardenAngel2006.

Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

In this case, I would like to try to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3's screen. Please restart your Tracker by following these steps.

If this doesn't help, you can perform a long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, however despite trying both short and Long restarts the screen is still not lighting up correctly/very dark. There is no change to the screen despite these restarts..does this mean that this Fitbit is faulty or should I try a factory reset as well?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response @GardenAngel2006.

To evaluate this situation, I created a case with Customer Support. Please check your inbox over the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes