Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 goes to dnd screen and keeps flashing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 not working properly keeps going to dnd screen and keros flashing 

Moderator edit: format

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @StefPayne.

Thank you for the information provided.

Please restart your Fitbit Charge 3 by following these instructions. Whether this doesn't help, you can perform a long restart:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine did the same on 5/31/21 except it gave me the three lines and shutdown. I wiped the sensor and placed it on the charger. It wasn’t until yesterday that I noticed the HR monitor stopped working. The signals no longer appear. I have a video of the screen flips. Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @HaynesTwin.

Thank you for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3 before contacting us.

If would recommend checking if the heart-rate setting is turned off. For instructions on how to navigate your Charge 3, please visit this article.

Whether you continue having difficulties with the heart-rate sensor or the display, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes