Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 is not recording my heart-rate properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

My heart rate is showing as 130-160 even when i am asleep. When i excersize i get to about 130 so i have no idea what is going on. it is like it is stuck somewhere.

Resting heart rate also hasn't changed for a week.

Am i better off buying a newer device? Restarting rebooting has no effect

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community @VickiGordon.

Thanks for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3 before contacting us.

There are some factors that can affect your heart-rate readings. For more information please visit this article.

You can also, turn off and back on the heart rate sensor by following these steps.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes i have rebooted the device to no avail.

I actually saw my resting heart rate in bed as i was getting up was 63, then jumped to 72 when i synced a few minutes later. I have never been above 65 so this jump is not in the normal range for me. And i was certainly not excersizing in my sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @VickiGordon.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes