Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 screen is so dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very unhappy that after 2 years my Fitbit 3 is basically useless as I cant see the screen any more .

same issue with my wife’s Fitbit .

after reading an number of threads it appears the problem won’t be fixed ... I decided to by the Apple Watch for Christmas... hopefully this will do the job going forward

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@DavidC1965 It's nice to have you on board.

Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 and your wife's tracker screens aren't working correctly. You don't mention any troubleshoots so I suggest you restart your tracker by following these instructions.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just checking you haven’t accidentally switched on the Sleep setting, which would dim the screen?  This is in the Settings section. But also if you Press and Hold the side button there’s a shortcut menu to the DND (Do Not Disturb) and Sleep function. Try switching the Sleep function On and Off, does it Dim and Bright the screen?

Best Answer

@Steve.C I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you for the input. @DavidC1965 this is also something to take into consideration so please check these settings on your tracker.

Keep me posted on the results.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem. I have done all the restarts etc.. and nothing works. I am also having issues with bands falling apart. I have gone through 8 bands now in the two years I have had this one.  This is my 4th Fitbit.  Customer service used to be great which is why I have stayed with Fitbit, but not anymore. I cannot afford to be buying new devices every two years. I am looking at other options.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help.  That was exactly my problem.  Must have hit a wrong button while I was trying to look at info in sunlight and could not see the screen very well.

Best Answer

@runnergirl111 @alma70man Welcome to the Community. 

@runnergirl111 Sorry to hear about this issue. I noticed that you already have a ticket with Support so please work with them to find a solution.

@alma70man happy to hear that you were able to find the solution to your issue in this thread and hope you can reach your fitness goals.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes