Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 4 screen is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Charge 4 Fitbit since March and it suddenly went blank yesterday. It wouldn’t turn on and it was fully charged. 

I tried doing a force reset by clicking the side button and it did vibrate and the smiley face came on. But that was it. I tried changing the time format and it did come back on last night. 

This morning it went blank again. I’ve tried doing a force reset and it still won’t come back. Why is 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @RMJack.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 4. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

In your fitbit app on your phone change the clock face and it will start working again. You can change it back straight away. This has happened to me a couple of times.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Earthquake8529.

Thank you for your advise.

For instructions on how to change the clock face, please visit this article.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app is apparently not connected to the device so clock face can't be changed.

Best Answer
0 Votes