Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Charge 2 has only one green light on the back and is not working properly, can you help?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 Fitbit has a bright green light on the back. The other light is not working. The light is static.

The fit bit won't work correctly it keeps losing charge, what should I do please? Thank you

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Try a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me today too! It’s tracking steps, flights of stairs but not heart rate.

Best Answer

Mine just started doing this too. After I updated the fitBit app on my phone. Hasn’t read my heart rate for a few days& then I noticed only one LED light on yesterday and then the battery drained pretty quick but it was also 4 days since the last time I charged it. Then I charged it last night and the Battery drained within a few hours this morning. I contacted support, have done a reset multiple times and now I’m doing a battery life test. I hope this gets resolved soon! 

Best Answer

Mine too! After updating the app 1week about, then charging it - I noticed today that it is not registering my HR and only one light is flashing on the back.

i have reset to factory settings, but still the same issue.

did anyone find an answer to fix this??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exact same here..... and still no definitive fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes