Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Charge 3 is Broken?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit has been broken for a few months now. I don't know what happened It started off as an on-again/ off-again thing, so I would just wait for it to start working, but now I think it has given up on me completely. (sorry this is so long btw)

The first issue was that the screen stopped turning on. I wouldn't be able to see the time, date, or anything, but when I checked the app my steps were still being counted and it could detect workout activity. After a few days the screen would turn back on like nothing happened. This went on for a few

weeks and didn't think it was that big of a deal. 

The last 2 months at least, the screen has been black completely. Sometimes I would get a vertical line flash across like it is trying to start, but then nothing. Steps are still logged, not as accurate though. This happened to me before and I checked the forums. Tried to restart it, change the clock face, charge it...nothing. I mostly just keep wearing it because of the steps and out of habit.

A few days ago the strangest thing happened. My screen was still black, the side button was not working, and I was just wearing it when all of a sudden it turned on! I was so happy. It was working pretty normally. Unfortunately this only lasted about 5 minutes before it went back to a black screen and the side button stopped working. It then started to do a continuous buzz (like the buzz of pressing the side button), like is was spazzing out. It only stopped when I put it on the charger and realized that it was at 1% (not sure if the buzzing is because of low battery or because of a malfunction.

As of this week, it is back to its norm of black screen, side button doesn't work, but as of Monday (11/16/20) evening it will not sync. I think it is at its last life. I tried to hold on, but I have no idea what to do...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes