Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Heart Rate variability is very low-Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So glad that I found this site! I gave just looked up what is meant back heart rate variability and scares myself half to death. I seem to hover around 19 ms according to my my Firbit Charge 4. Looking this up, the interpretation seemed to be that my heart health was poor. From what I can see, however, low scores in this area seems to be a common feature of the Fitbit. The good news is, all other readings are well within normal range. Scary!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chloe1212.

Thank you for the information provided.

In this article you can find information about how your Fitbit Charge 4 tracks Heart-Rate Variability in the Fitbit app.

Please be aware that this feature and the metrics within this feature are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. If you have any concerns about your health, please talk to a healthcare provider. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, call emergency services.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Hi, I seem to have the same; best HRV= 17ms/worst=13ms. I realise that HRV tends to decline with age (I'm 70) and that I sleep for only about 6 hours (again, common as one ages) but resting heart rate is about 53BPM and I don't feel stressed, never miss a workout. Maybe I'm doing too much, I do some form of exercise 6 days a week; 3 intense and 3 'easy', with one rest day Have you been able to get your HRV up much?

Best of luck

Best Answer
0 Votes