Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My charge 2 is useless. Screen don't work and won't stop vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hello! Merry Christmas to all of you.

This is my (not good) experience with a fitbit device. I bought a fitbit charge 2 about 3 years ago and by now it's completely useless. About a year ago and with only two years fd mild usage, the device stopped taking my heart beat. I kept using it, after just a bit, the foot counter stopped working well. As today, the screen of the device doesn't work at all. Now, after I charge it, the screen doesn't do absolutely anything and it just vibrates NON STOP. It's extremely annoying and the device has become completely useless and also very disturbing cause it won't stop vibrating and it's such nightmare to have it with the smallest percentage of battery.

To be honest, I always had this company as a very reliable and trusted company, and I would like that it keeps being that way, but my experience with this device has been really disappointing.

I have really given a proper use to the device and I haven't used it much at all. Even tho, such device that stop working properly only after 2 years and that has become such a nightmare about 3 years in, it's not up to the quality standars of a company like fitbit.

Unfortunately I don't have the proof of purchase anymore, and I can't reach costumer service. Any lead of what I could do? Thank you very much!
Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0