Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My charge 2 screen is blank.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 screen is not displaying information. Yesterday the top of the screen was blank. And this morning the entire screen is blank. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Contact Customer Support.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Ladean wrote:

My charge 2 screen is not displaying information. Yesterday the top of the screen was blank. And this morning the entire screen is blank. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. And I have tried several restarts Woman Sad

Best Answer

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks everyone for the help. Looks like my issue was a display problem so
the restart trick didn't work for me unfortunately. Regardless customer
supporter was friendly and provided me 25% discount on my next purchase
sense my warranty was expired.
definitely getting anther one just extending my warranty.
Best Answer

Same with mine.  I guess after a while, they just fade away... They want me to upgrade to the Ionic or whatever...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Charge 2. Yesterday screen had the striped pixel. Woke up this morning with blank screen. Green light blinking and sync to iPhone. Did a hard reset. Nothing is working. It seems to be a prevalent problem for FitBit. Not investing on their product anymore.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Charge 2 does not appear to have a very long shelf life. Also the bands kept breaking. I would call them, and discuss the issue. The more expense Fitbits are much better quality. The best suggestion I would make is ask for a discount on a better model I got a 30% discount on an “Ionic” and have had any problems with the device or the bands – ever since.

John Sloway

jwsloway@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes