Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 3 and Customer Service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had 3 of their watches in 4 years. Won't bother fixing. Customer service won't do anything. They said they'd send an email for a review, I told them my issue wasn't resolved, they said they won't send the email then. I get an email stating that my watch is out of warranty, so here's 35% off a new watch. Terrible company!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Drewski190 if you paid for your Fitbit with a credit card, see if they had insurance on your item. Sometimes the companies have it, but you need to call them to check on it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Drewski190. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with the Charge 3 devices you've owned and our Support Team. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration. @Odyssey13 Thank you so much for your advice!

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with the Charge 3 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to wait for a response from our Support Team to the last email you sent. Please note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our Support Team handles based on our policies. 

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

Thanks in advance!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer