Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Charge 3 won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my replacement order but the display does not work. Are these devices checked before they are sent to the customer? This is the second discrepancy I’ve had. The first was a wrong device, which I sent back, and now this one doesn’t display anything! This is ridiculous!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Hill920. Welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest charging your new Charge 3 around 1-2 hours as it may required to be charged before you can use it. If your Fitbit device doesn't seem to be charging, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Hill920. Welcome to the Community Forums. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest charging your new Charge 3 around 1-2 hours as it may required to be charged before you can use it. If your Fitbit device doesn't seem to be charging, please see Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If the issue persists, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes