Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit app design - How to change it to the old one?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my screen and icons  have  changed from green circle with a pair of steps  to a shoe inside a teal lozenge shape and all other icons  are teal

how do I change back to original view ....on my computer  pc its the original version  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92
A previous post was deleted because it violated community standards. Maybe
because I used the H-E-double hockey sticks word? Or a synonym for poo
that rhymes with “flap”?
Here it is edited for community standards.
“*"And..... this morning my total sleep time disappeared, replaced
with a **total
sleep score. Weekly average is gone as well. WHAT THE HECK, **Fitbit?! Keep
this funny business up and I'll be an Apple Watch user before long"*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup, my sleep info is totally confused now, if I fall asleep and wake up before midnight, my sleep time is added to the night before’s hours ... however it still doesn’t acknowledge  over the record .. so it knows somewhere it doesn’t belong there.  Because I bought the fitbit primarily to record my sleep, and if that isn’t working, then it really is a waste of time.  Funnily, it used to work very well.   So in the ‘improved’ app, you have seem to have  more bugs  ... 

Best Answer
I always get my 10,000 steps but not always all the other circles.  The other night was the first time I completed everything and big whoop there was 2 fireworks and the screen flashed once - then nothing.  Use to really like getting everything and seeing the screen flash lime green - it really made you feel good about yourself.  With the new app it's no big deal that you got all your goals.! The really need to listen to us and fix this - it's terrible ! 
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new app is terrible I dislike everything about it, especially having to log in to look at tracked activity. I hope they go back to old app. Fast and simple.

Best Answer

I am not sure when it happened but the app on my phone is now completely different from what it was. I have spent 10 mins trying to find the alarm settings and still not managed it. I really hate it when this happens. I was more than happy with the information provided and every aspect of the app as it was. if it is possible to roll back I would greatly appreciate instructions. If not. I won't be using my fitbit any more... which is a shame as it was a present. I certainly won't be asking for or buying a new one and I shall let anyone who asks know why.

Best Answer

Omg even with that post (many thanks by the way) it still took me several attempts to get into the menu with the alarm settings. is this a joke?! surely there must be a way to uninstall this terrible app and return to the one we were all happy with in the first place. glad to hear others say they did not remember agreeing to this change. I thought it must be me as that is the way most reputable and sensible companies work!

Best Answer

My husband and I hate the new app layout. Please go back to the old layout or at least give the option. No one wants to scroll up & down to access screens when you once didn’t have to. New design is terribly inconvenient. 

Best Answer

Please remind your Fitbit leadership that even though you may only hear a small percentage of complaints - we really do represent a huge number of Fitbit users. Most people don’t take the time to make their complaints known. Please listen: the app interface is not as good now as it was before. 

Best Answer

I don’t like the new design and colors either. It used to be more colorful when I reached all my goals on the screen and easier to arrange to my liking. It’s very disappointing. 

Best Answer

can I get back to old version if I remove my Versa and then add it back to my account

Best Answer
0 Votes
No everything I tried for the last two years FITBIT says you cannot go back to a previous version. It’s firmware download it into your hardware and it can’t be reversed.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok. Thank you for the info. My biggest problem with the new version is that I can not find anyplace on the app where I can manually click on a ( sync now) button to sync my Versa. The old app had this option.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had a Charge 2 but I think they all sync the same:
- Open the Fitbit App on your phone
- Pull the whole screen straight down & let go
- Sync should begin every time.
Best Answer
0 Votes