Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Charge 4 data on skin temperature graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the SPo2 / Skin Temperature feature in my Charge 4 last Monday.

I see both the SPo2 and the Skin Temperature graphs.  I can see data on the SPo2 graph.  I see no data on the Skin temperature graph after three days.

Is anyone else having the same issue. Does anyone know why.  Is there an issue at Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Tziona
Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

Maybe you need to update that app I had to and no is it works

Best Answer
I believe it is.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Upgraded to fitbit premium, but still can't see health metric data, eg temperature and sp0, fitbit has latest update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. It's good to see you around the forums.

Thanks for your continued reports, as well for sharing the steps that worked for you. Our team keeps working on this issue related to the Health Metrics tile not showing your skin temperature data and I'll keep our team informed of the impact this has caused you. Your feedback is truly appreciated and rest assured it hasn't gone unnoticed.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My skin temp is working after doing the things suggested but Sao2 is not! Are they working on this too??? 

Best Answer
Sent you may need to update your app go to your profile picture tap on the picture of your Fitbit go to all apps they may be one in their unique update I had to get my O2 stats the skin temp had to wait three full nights and then the 4th night I was able to get the graph
Best Answer
0 Votes

My SPO2 was working until I updated my firmware two days ago. Now I’m not getting any reading on oxygen saturation.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The same happened to me, but after a couple of days the O2Sat came back o
line. It may have happened when I reloaded the App?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. It came back after a couple of days. It needs three days to establish your average temperature I think.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats a populated thread! I am in Saudi Arabia SpO2 app is installed & graph shows the data but skin temperature no data! Every day I sleep like 2hrs in afternoon & 3 hrs at night. Can this be a problem? Is temperature graph needs some continuous sleep greater than 3hrs?

Charge4 | Colmi Land1 | Polar H10
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you just just got the skin temperature graph, wait for 4 or 5 days to check if any data populates on the skin temperature graph.

Tziona
Best Answer
0 Votes

It did started working ...4-5 days were already there however I did a 10hr sleep during my weekend ...& Base temperature was defined for me!

Charge4 | Colmi Land1 | Polar H10
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the Charge 4 for a week and have worn it every night, with no option to update firmware available, but it still says I need to wear it for at least three days. Please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got SpO2 readings after reconnecting with the tracker. I literally had to go through the original setup on the device even though I was already connected. I guess if I just connected, it won't show my skin temperature variation until it collects several days of data.

Best Answer
It t as ke about 4 daysto starttsking skin tempSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's been 2 weeks and it still isn't giving me any info. 

Best Answer