Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Charge 4 data on skin temperature graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I installed the SPo2 / Skin Temperature feature in my Charge 4 last Monday.

I see both the SPo2 and the Skin Temperature graphs.  I can see data on the SPo2 graph.  I see no data on the Skin temperature graph after three days.

Is anyone else having the same issue. Does anyone know why.  Is there an issue at Fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Tziona
Best Answer
135 REPLIES 135

still doesn't work after completing the four steps.

Best Answer

I have well over the 3 days minimum and it still says the firmware needs to be updated, even though I have the latest firmware. Definitely a bug. 

Best Answer

It’s ow been a week and no temp.   Can you let us know when we can expect to see it?  Thanks..

Best Answer

Just updated my charge 4 ,bit disappointed really ,firstly the spo2 was already available on the device ,secondly there's no skin temp as promised, I feel let down and looking at smart watches, 

Anyone  any idea  What's going on 

Thanks mike

Best Answer
0 Votes

9 days and no temp for me either. O2 readings does show up. Would be nice to know when a fix will be pushed out. 

Best Answer

I get the same thing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is working this morning - thank you for helping to get it fixed!

Best Answer

Mine says it's up to date. But my graph shows no data, just a blank box.

Best Answer

Did you do something different?

Best Answer

No.  I just went into the Fitbit app, into the Health Metrics graphs and saw the Skin Temperature graph.  Then I saw the data, although it said 0.0f.

Tziona
Best Answer

Your welcome, I think Fitbit deserves credit.

Tziona
Best Answer

Mine was 0.5 degree high - no idea of significance, but it is a start!

Best Answer
0 Votes

No idea if was significant but I restarted my iPhone a couple days ago?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I just spent about an hour with customer support and the agent informed me that I would need a premium account to access the skin temperature data which seems contrary to Fitbit's announcement regarding the latest firmware etc. I see all other Health Metrics data (7 day tracking) except for skin temperature. I have the latest android software, latest fitbit app update and latest firmware version. In the Health Metrics data, under skin temperature it says to update to latest firmware NOT that it requires premium. Please clarify. Yet again, disappointed by misleading information. 

Best Answer

My skin temperature is working as well. What I find frustrating is the deafening silence from Fitbit - the mods are great but they clearly are just as in the dark as the rest of us. If Fitbit had simply admitted there was a problem and said they were working on it then a lot of frustration expressed in this forum would have gone away earning them continued customer loyalty. By staying silent all they have done is annoyed customers so much that they will inevitably lose them going forward. I for one have cancelled my premium subscription and won’t be buying another Fitbit again. 

Best Answer
Thanks for an hour of your time you’ll never get back.. and the update.
I’ll wait a few weeks and call too!
Best Answer

I still cannot get the skin temp variation to register! Are you using iOS or Android?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Completely agree. I've used fitbit devices since 2015 with multiple issues with various devices and the app. After having many problems with charge 3 I was really fed up and ready to move on to a different brand, fitbit gave me an option to get a new device with a discount so I chose the Charge 4 special edition. Up until now I hadn't had problems with it. It's unfortunate that they make announcements and then don't fulfill them and we all waste our time trying to find solutions. They should be more transparent and it seems that even the customer support agents don't even know what's going on. I don't need premium to access skin temperature data according to the specs on their own website. Disappointed yet again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have android, tried restarting , did no good. One of my previous replies
was about how their gps burned thru battery life. That has never been
addressed either..
Best Answer
0 Votes
When I first got my 4, they pushed gps..which totally burned thru battery
life, especially if I wanted to leave my phone home. That was never
addressed either..
Best Answer
0 Votes