Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No green light and blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening

My fitbit has a blank screen and there is no green light. I tried the suggestions of restarting  but nothing happens. The smiley face appears and then goes . I cannot change the clock face because it is not syncing.

Can anybody help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

My HR Inspire is doing exactly the same, it just went yesterday. I have only had it 2 months. Permanent Blank face, I get the occasional smiley face when trying to restart and it Won’t sync to try clock face change. I have also tried the restarts suggested but had no luck.

By what I have read yesterday it’s a common problem and Fitbit are aware of it and the update was to help fix it, but I can’t sync my Fitbit to download the update. 

Unfortunately i think you will will need to call the Fitbit helpline to get a replacement, it’s what I am going to do today. Let me know how you got on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Forgot to mention that I have no green lights either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Thanks for the reply.
Eventually after many attempts it did restart. I had left it plugged in for a while and it starting working. The only problem is now that the time is wrong and I am waiting for it to finish synching.
Hope you found a solution

Λήψη του Outlook για Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately the Fitbit helpline was not able to fix my issue and a replacement tracker is being sent out today. 

They did say that the new update fixes the issue so I would download it ASAP if you haven’t yet. 

Glad you managed to fix yours 😊 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the advice.

Λήψη του Outlook για Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do they suggest we download the update if the inspire HR won't connect to the phone?

Best Answer