Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No iOS "Reminder" app notifications charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any chance there's a way to get the iOS "Reminders" app to sync with Fitbit Charge 2?

thanks! 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

It's nice to see you around @Jesscarroll116! Are you saying to get "Reminder" notifications on the actual App instead of your tracker? 

Since you have the Charge 2 you can also turn off reminders to move by turning off notifications. From the clock face, just press and hold the button to stop notifications, then repeat when you want to turn them back on. You'll also find a Do Not Disturb menu on your tracker.

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Hourly Activity tile. This is the tile that shows the number of hours you completed 250 steps.
  2. Tap the gear icon and turn Reminders to Move on or off.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
you can use https://ifttt.com/search/fitbit
it will help you a lot integrate fitbit with many apps ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry for the confusion! I am trying to get my Fitbit to show the notifications from my reminder app - on the actual Fitbit.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Did you follow what I posted here to enable your reminders @Jesscarroll116

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maria, your suggestion had nothing to do with what the OP asked. She is not talking about reminders to move. She is talking about the iOS app "Reminders" and getting these to show up on the tracker like Calendar events do.

Best Answer

Thank you! Yes- I get my reminders to move, not my iPhone iOS reminders

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I downloaded FTTT (or whatever the acronym!), but it will only let me "log my weight" on the Fitbit app. It seems like that is the only option for the Fitbit for actions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried IFTTT and it doesn't seem to have that option. Very few options for Fitbit on there from what I can see. 

@Ahmedyounes wrote:
you can use https://ifttt.com/search/fitbit
it will help you a lot integrate fitbit with many apps ..

Best Answer
0 Votes
IFTTT only allows you to sync fitbit scale data to your phone.
This is a bummer, I’m so used to setting reminders on my phone to keep me on track. My Pebble Watch used to sync until fitbit bought them out.
I was hoping that when I received a new fitbit Blaze that it would have this feature.
I’ve seen numerous Fitbit users asking for this feature for a couple of years now. Looks like I need to retrain my myself to make calendar events with alerts if I want them to sync. I don’t need all the bells and whistles of an Apple Watch, but there’s no in between when it comes to iOS Reminders!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info - really helpful. I'll stop scouring the web for a solution. I reluctantly signed up to IFTTT thinking I could create that link but as you said, nope! I too may have to switch to calendar from reminders. I couldn't live in any sane fashion without reminders! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI, this now seems to be possible with the iOS 13 update. Reminders can now be enabled in the App reminders section of the Fitbit iOS app. The notifications appear on the Fitbit (in my case Versa)..

Best Answer
0 Votes