Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer recording exercise and clock running slow

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge HR had been working just fine.  However, a couple weeks ago, I synced with the app on my Android phone instead of on my Microsoft Surface.  After that, the clock started running slow.  Syncing daily (instead of every few days) helps keep the clock close to on-time, but my exercise is now not recording most days. Yesterday, I had a 50 minute walk.  The steps register, but nothing in the "exercise" tile.  

I have removed the app from my phone (to avoid conflicting devices).  I have re-started repeatedly (up to 4 times in a row), but the exercise recording is still missing each day.  I've checked my setting and it should register after 10 minutes of walking.  The device has v122 and my Surface app is 2.27.1318.

Now what?  Do I need to re-install the app on my Surface?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@bstuvek Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! Seems odd that your Charge HR is no longer recording your exercises properly and the clock is running slow. I noticed that you have tried most of the troubleshooting steps that help to get this issue fixed. Since the issue persists, please try setting up your tracker from scratch. Finally, test your tracker and see if it starts tracking your exercises as it should.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I did reguster a new user today is Sat.. but fitbit app showed I have 5 more days to workout. Is there a problem w the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tan8ee8ee, I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit forums.

Regarding your inquiry, we haven't received reports of the app affecting the number of days left to workout. However, I'd like you to make sure that your phone has the most recent Fitbit app version installed. If the app is up to date, try logging out of the app, restart your phone, open the app and log in. Finally, monitor your Fitbit app and see if the issue gets fixed.

If possible, please provide a screenshot of the page that says that there is 5 days left to workout.

Keep me posted.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes