Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No replacement for four months

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear sir , 

I first raised an issue with my Fitbit charge 3 draining battery in Jun 20 ( red no 36062292). Later the watch stopped function and a replacement was ordered as it was under warranty ... Fitbit finally placed an order on 21 oct 20 for a replacement ... and told me that I would get my replacement watch in a weeks time ... it have still not received the tracker. FedEx says they have not received the watch yet and Fitbit says they have given it to them ... out of one year of warranty time ... the watch has been unavailable for more than seven months .... very very DISAPPOINTED AND UNHAPPY. 

I wish I had bought a cheap MI tracker ... it would have lasted me longer and probably they would have had better customer service .... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Forgot to add that for two months the tracker was additionally not available , as the strap had broken clean in two ( due to poor quality ) .... pls look into that issue also .... out of three Fitbit charge 3 we own in the family .... 2 had their straps breaking off within two to seven months of use ... that much for the silicon band 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes