Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep score on Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had no sleep score for weeks. Online chat with advisors 2 or 3 times. Updated app, force closed, rebooted, worn tighter and looser etc etc but still no sleep score. Any advise which just might work?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Notfit03 , a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and efforts and taking the time to contact Support. 

Do you see your sleep record?

If so , do you get the sleep stages or the simplified sleep record (awake/asleep)?

Do see a constant record of your heart rate during your sleep or do you cuts on it?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

i do not see sleep score for about three weeks plus which is odd as for the 2 years I’ve had the device I’ve always had sleep score. 
within the health metrics I have no data displayed but I do get breaths per minute and skin temperature.

I’ve tried asking via online chats and have performed so many “ fixes “ all of which have proven not to resolve my issue of no sleep score.

Any assistance would be grateful as this is so very annoying 

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Notfit03 , Thank you for your reply. It seems to be a misunderstanding here. 

I'm aware that you don't receive the sleep score. 

I wanted to know if you see the sleep record . Does your sleep gets recognized and recorded?

If so, what graph do you see the one with the sleep stages (REM, deep sleep, etc) or the one telling you how long were you awake and/or asleep?

Just want to confirm as the sleep score is dependable of the sleep record

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes