Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Brightness option is not available on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Guys! The display of my fitbit charge 3 is very low and already tried the reboot options. But now I have noticed i can hardly read the display and the brightness is in 'Auto' mode. but when I tried to change this to 'Normal', that option is not available.

Any Can help me please ? 

Thank you in advance 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Nuw123. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. Have you seen if your Charge 3 hasn't gone into Sleep Mode or DND? If so, please take into consideration that: 

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

To change this, press and hold the button, and swipe left to access the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. When you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If this is not the case and you still can't change the Brightness setting, I recommend contacting our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @WilsonFitbit ,

Thank you for the update! although it is difficult to ready the display I checked whether this is on Sleep mode, unfortunately no difference yet ,I'm sure there is something wrong with the  brightness because I tried to change that to 'Normal' but there is only 'Auto' option is available. do you have any idea on this ? 

Thank You! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nuw123 Thank you very much for your reply. 

I appreciate your help in following our suggested steps and thank you for the details. At this time, I'm not sure why it is not possible to change the brightness option on your Charge 3, but I was able to see that you have contacted our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes