Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text/calls on my fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!  I received my fit bit as a gift on Christmas. I set it up that day and it was working perfectly. I charged it and now I am not receiving any text messages or calls on my Fitbit. I checked the Bluetooth connection and my app for notifications and they're all on. 

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

So I took your advice and did a reset all. I managed to get one text message notification and now its back to not working. Was there something else you tried?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and notifications is turned on I have a charge 2

Best Answer

Same here. Let’s me know if my iPhone 6splus is ringing, but no longer sends texts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what the latest is, but a few weeks ago if a user contacted support they where able to get text messages to send with iOS. 

Best Answer

I have a galaxy s10 phone and not getting  text an calls on firbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for your help, this technique did fix my fitbits issue. I was ready to literally cry at 40 years that it stopped working correctly. Covid 19 has taken its toll.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem, i used to have a charge 2 which worked fine but had a inspire 3 for Christmas and nothing works just the steps, no calls or text, it doesn’t even say about 250 step an hour, can some help have tryed resetting everything s d everything is on, on the app too

Best Answer
0 Votes