Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving weekly reports in my email anymore.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was getting them when I first started using my device but now for about 3 weeks I haven’t been receiving my weekly reports to my email. I went to setting Ma and notifications and then box is checked, so I unchecked and checked again and still nothing for this week. Could someone please help me so I can monitor my weekly progress angain. Thanks 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I am in the same position and have not received weekly reports for two weeks. I emailed Fitbit who basically stated the obvious such as ensuring I had the necessary buttons activated etc. my friend stopped receiving her weekly reports also so it would appear to be a system issue

Best Answer

I have the same problem, 2nd week now.  I chatted with Fitbit which said they were putting an IT request in for my issue.

Best Answer

Thank you for that.i sent a second email two dayssafao but they haven’t got back to me yet. Hopefully they will be tomorrow . This seems to have started with the data protection update. 

Best Answer

I just recently stopped getting weekly e-mail activity summaries.  this just started two weeks ago.  I use a charge2.

Best Answer

If y’all find a resolution to fix the issue please be sure to post here. Thanks 

Best Answer

See this thread.

Fitbit thinks they have this fixed and you should get weekly report for this week by next Mon or Tues.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Awesome thanks for your reply 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the past 2 weeks I have not received my weekly progress report. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not getting mine either, Did you find out why? I have the right buttons checked.

Best Answer

i'm not receiving weekly reports either. haven't for a month or more. wassup & more important, how do i start to receive regular emails from fitbit again?

Best Answer
0 Votes