Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recording all sleep if you wake up then go back to sleep...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So I'm new. I have had the Charge HR two days. Last night it only recorded 3 hours of sleep: from 10 pm to 1 am. I woke up with my minion then went back to sleep until 8 am. The second half of the night was not recorded. What should I do? Is this right or a unique problem? I read even naps get recorded so why not my night?
Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

My iconic also started missing sleep periods for the last 1-2 months...I never had this problem before.  It often just logs the first time period, and if I am up for 10-20 minutes and go back to sleep, it misses the last period.  Sometimes it catches up with it later, but other times, it never records those hhours.

Best Answer
Thank you for the reply
If Fitbit does not calculate on all the sleep hours with breaks then the
results are irrelevant! I am not happy with this product I hope that there
is going to be fix very quickly as this is a recent purchase
We can’t knock Apple products!
Cheers
Have a good day
Best Answer
I was so fed up that I just threw the watch away. I have no regard for your company which treats customers in this manner. Before putting out a product you must ensure that it works as stated. I am very disappointed.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Since this is a widespread issue, I hope someone’s working on it. My Inspire HR doesn’t record the second half of sleep either. The interface between my phone and the dashboard doesn’t work well, so there’s no help there. I guess this is not a good product for Apple users, something that consumers should know BEFORE buying it. 

Best Answer

I was concerned also as mine was doing the same  thing, on my watch. But when I looked on my phone, it showed all my sleep and awake times.

Best Answer