Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with MyFitnessPal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MyFitnessPal had a hack or something. I got an email about it. So you probably either have to wait till issue is resolved before it will sync again or go in and verify who you are before it will sync. I just manually add any exercise except steps. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner @simat Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!  As @simat pointed out the syncing issue is due to some maintenance MFP is doing on their side. The link she shared explains that the syncing will be irregular during this time until the service is completed. Please bear with MFP while they finish this and things return to normal.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner @simat Welcome! It's good that the community is growing!  As @simat pointed out the syncing issue is due to some maintenance MFP is doing on their side. The link she shared explains that the syncing will be irregular during this time until the service is completed. Please bear with MFP while they finish this and things return to normal.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi I have followed the steps to link MyFitnessPal but my consumed calories are not showing up on my dashboard in the food and nutrition section.  Does this mean that I did not link correctly or will the calories not show up on my dashboard?  Thanks:) 

Best Answer
0 Votes