Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Charge 3 after the update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated the tracker my notifications are not coming though or any incoming calls, even though they are turned on. All my settings are the same as my daughter’s Fitbit Charge3 and her’s is working fine. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Chris2311, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 3.

To solve the issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Also, please make sure that do not disturb and sleep mode setting is off. When the do not disturb setting is on, notifications, goal celebrations, heart zone alerts, and reminders to move don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.

When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

Sleep mode doesn't automatically turn off unless you set a sleep mode schedule. To schedule sleep mode to automatically turn on during certain hours:

1. Open the Settings appand tap Sleep Mode.
  2. Tap Schedule to turn it on.
  3. Tap Sleep Interval and set your sleep mode schedule. Sleep mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on.

You can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Chris2311, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Charge 3.

To solve the issue, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones

Also, please make sure that do not disturb and sleep mode setting is off. When the do not disturb setting is on, notifications, goal celebrations, heart zone alerts, and reminders to move don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.

When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

Sleep mode doesn't automatically turn off unless you set a sleep mode schedule. To schedule sleep mode to automatically turn on during certain hours:

1. Open the Settings appand tap Sleep Mode.
  2. Tap Schedule to turn it on.
  3. Tap Sleep Interval and set your sleep mode schedule. Sleep mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on.

You can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes