Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to rearrange and delete apps on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We should be able to rearrange and delete apps and goals on the Fitbit  For example, I do not utilize the water goal or the breathing app.  I would like to be able to hide them on my Fitbit. Also, I am more concerned about my heart rate and calories burned than my steps. I would like to be able to rearrange which order they appear.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

There is already a similar Feature Suggestion HERE. How about going and voting for it. The more votes the more likely it is to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey @mimikate, it's great to welcome you and @NellyG thanks for the input.

I agree with our friend here and as recommended, check the request provided vote for it and leave your comment.

Keep the stepping up! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The original charge hr had these features! All these tech companies are the same- they cant be bothered to make their employees spend a few days looking at the previous products, thus they start from scratch every time. Sometimes they are better, more often worse. 

"One who ignores history, is doomed to repeat it

Best Answer
0 Votes